Saturday, May 26, 2012

A mesmerizing Yanni piece (Voyage) ;)

A mesmerizing, tantalizing  piece from the musical magician Yanni...I had to post here ; a future reference for my musical taste which seems to swing , fall in love and get swiped off my feet ;)
Yanni somehow remained a constant love all through these years...
And I hope one day I'd attend one of his concerts and swoon over the pieces he wonderfully plays ;)


I so love this piece with its tantalizing shifts of notes and how it is endowed with a hint of Eastern music ;)


I hope whoever reads this post would enjoy it and find him/her self swinging along ;) LOL


Peace & Love,



6 comments:

  1. a wonderful piece but I very much enjoyed the TV interview with Yanni in the same video, I learned a lot about his influential charisma that I never knew before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that you liked it. Do you mean the Nokia Theatre interview behind the scenes?? or R u referring to another interview?
      And how did it make u learn about his charisma that u never knew??
      thank you

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'm referring to Nokia Theater Webcast Interview, and yes it helped me to know that Yanni interacts with his music while playing it with his orchestra much more than his audience and that’s why he influences people so deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so You mean that his influential charisma is not caused -apart from his amazing music- by his "yummy cute" Greek accent, humble spirit & wonderful sense of humor ;)
      I watched that interview and it's amazing how simple & dedicated Yanni is ;)
      Thank you
      & I think u missed the post before this one ...a poem ;)

      Delete
  3. No I didn't miss it but because you didn't approve and publicize my comments on (Just You) I thought you are giving me a sign of not to post comments on your poems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did post ur comment on but you seemed to have wrote it under the wrong post ;) Check {starving for words}

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...