Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~*~ Unleash your poetic power ;) ~*~(inspired by my poetic friend M.S.)

This poem came flowing in response to a short email that I got from my  poetic friend M.S. sometime ago, the email is quoted below ...I hope you don't mind it my dear friend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~*~ Unleash your poetic power ;) ~*~

No need to ponder long
your words are always a wonderful song
No need to take it slow
words are like the flow 
better let them go

Dear...let me read your hearty lines
They are- I'm sure- most honest charming rhymes ;)

Unleash this mesmerizing power 
and it will bloom like a lovely flower
Let them not be imprisoned
banished to live
on the highest tower
but let them get close
engraving the heart 
of those whom they chose! 

All Rights Reserved @Nisreen

Sat:29-1-1433/ 24-12-2011
3:30 am

The Email: 


Hi I just want to say that I keep reading ur poem almost every day and enjoy every line every single word I replied as soon as I read it but was busy couldn't send it I need to revise it to be up to the level of ur amazing words

(22/12/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...