Sunday, January 22, 2012

~*~ I am Your Sin ~*~




I am your sin
your everlasting grin
your soul twin! 

Commit me again & again
then repent the "gain"

I am your perfect immortal sin
the loud whisper echoing through your pen!
the treading flowing thoughts within
the heartbeat , the perplexing din! 
the ever forbidden "gin"!
the cause behind the whirlwinds of the mind...
& the spin!
your ever darkened yin!
the battle raging 
that has never really been weighed in!

I am your ingenious mesmerizing sin!
where love and delirium are akin! 
You may never understand it all 
but you may begin!
as each thought bring hither its twin!
I am 
the hell wherein
unseen heaven could be! 

You see..
at the end, your are free
to commit me 
then repent
the loss of the "gain"
the win 
endlessly!


All Rights Reserved @ Nisreen 

Wed: 18/1/ 2012 - 24/2/1433 
2:49 pm 



2 comments:

  1. This is a very high rhetorical way of writing poetry where extremes are smoothly go together with no repulsion; I can't believe there is a power that can change a soil grain into gold until I read this poem

    AHK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the paradox of life that beauty reveals itself, won't you think?

      Thank you for taking the time to comment.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...