Tuesday, September 27, 2011

~*Tied-down "Freedom" *~

And softly whisper...



~*" Freedom" *~


I'm never free
never from me
from thee
this tied down freedom 
is heaven to me!

And where you are 
my heart would always be
And where you are not 
living would be such dark misery!

And if you...
by chance 
could no longer think of me
I would tread the days
and find the ways
to have you back again
to have me in your thought
a wonderful refrain
magically caught
breathlessly 
endlessly 
sought!

And If I were not 
free
in your arms 
as I should be
then that other so called "freedom" 
was never meant for me!

---
Wed: 28-9-2011/ 30-10-1432
12:30 am
All Rights Reserved @Nisreen (Nisro)
-------
P.S. A not very well-developed poem-I know! - but what can I say, I just had to get these lines out of my head! They have been buzzing for long! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful well developed poem. Freedom exists within it.. within you.

    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to be here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...