Friday, November 4, 2011

~Unfathomed rewards ~


unfathomed rewards (my poem )





Unfathomed rewards

And how do I miss you!?
I could never say!
your words 
could always 
pick me up
lead me astray
or keep me on the way!

A dance that I could do
so entirely with you !
just open your arms 
and love me so!

A dream I could never dare
to dream
came true 
it seems!

And YOU...
You...
the rest of me
the best of me
clad not so entirely in words
but wrapped 
in unfathomed rewards! 

Mon:12-11-1432/ 10-10-2011
10:30 pm 

All Rights Reserved @ Nisro 

2 comments:

  1. I guess this poem is an ideal explanation of a highly romantic relationship, only those who are involved in such type of relations can understand what is meant of every word written in this poem, such sweet words are not often said by party No 1 to party No 2 but when they are said they are truly true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words not always have to be said as they are expressed in other means....felt, seen ...but not necessarily uttered.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...