Sunday, October 9, 2011

~You are in me ~





Let me for a second or two
find away
where I can survive without you!

Not to miss you 
and wonder through the day
waiting for the moment when 
I'm lost for words 
to say
how I miss you so
in my own special way!
How in your arms 
the world just fades and go
away!
even if I had to face it again
the next day!

You are in me
more than I could ever say
more than I could ever know
more than you could ever see
I am forever entwined within every breath of thee!

---
Late night romanticism, it seems 

Mon:12-11-1432/ 10-10-2011
1:am 


All Rights Reserved @ Nisro (Nisreen) 

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible, your high capability of playing with words made me fly in my imagination to live moments that I never had even in my dreams. Everything in this poem is extremely wonderful, the terrific mixture of words, the flow of scenes the surrounding pictures and on the top of all that is the sense of credibility you added to this scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What poetry if not a wonderfully brewed mixture of what is credible and what is imagined!
    The poem is an attempt to perform a lunar dance
    a tribute to moments of romance ;)
    I hope it would make a reader's heart skip twice ^_*

    Thank you for your gentle words

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...